Save the date: The 4th International Conference on Natural Resource Management and Public Policy
15 July 2021
The Fourth International Conference on Natural Resource Management and Public Policy will be held from Oct 23 – 24, 2021 at Huazhong Agricultural University (HZAU). IAMO, as a co-organizer of the conference, will jointly work with the host HZAU and Center for Contemporary Chinese Studies, the University of Melbourne to organize this event.
The conference is a biennial event organized by Huazhong Agricultural University, where the first, second and third conferences have been successfully held and raised increasing attentions. This conference is to bring international scholars to openly discuss various topics on the sustainable agricultural and rural development, particularly on the natural resource management and relevant policies. IAMO was a co-organizer in 2019, and many colleagues participated the conference.
This year’s conference aims to discuss the sustainable supply of natural resource, ecosystem services, and trade-off and synergies in economic development and ecological conservation in China and the rest of the world. Internationally renowned scholars and policymakers will be brought together to present and discuss their insights and suggestions.
Submissions are solicited on a wide variety of topics, including but not limited to:
- Land Use Management and Economics
- Agricultural Economics
- Climate Change and Environmental Management
- Water Resources Management
- Natural Resource Management and Natural Resource Property
- Security and Government Governance
- Agricultural Transition and Bioeconomy
- Institutional Reform and Innovation
Conference format: hybrid model with mixture of in-person meetings and online sessions.
Registration: The conference is open and free to all interested researchers. But all participants need to register beforehand via email ggxyfy(at)163.com.
- All presenters need to submit the full paper or an extended abstract in advance.
- Full papers should be formatted following the style of Journal of Land Use Policy or Asian Public Policy.
- Please submit the manuscript by email: email@example.com.
- All submissions will go with the peer-reviewed process. Author(s) of the accepted papers, or at least one of them, are required to register and present their work at the conference.
Depending on the number and quality of papers submitted, special journal issues may be organized.
Deadline for abstract submission: 15 August 2021
Notification of acceptance: 31 August 2021
Conference dates: 23-24 October 2021
Ms. Yan Fang; E-mail: ggxyfy(at)163.com; Tel.: +86-27-8728 4349
Dr. Lanjiao Wen; E-mail: wen(at)iamo.de; Tel.: +49-345-2928 223